Are you looking for the best electro acoustic guitar under 1000? The following list of guitars is all excellent choice for anyone looking to buy an electro-acoustic guitar. They range in price from $500-$1000 and offer a variety of features, sounds, and styles. Whether you’re a beginner or an experienced player, there is something on this list that will suit your needs.
The best electro acoustic guitar under 1000 is a big thing in music these days, and it seems like everyone wants an instrument they can plug into their computer or some other device to make incredible sounds with. But what if you don’t want to buy one of those? What if you just want something nice-sounding without all the bells and whistles? Well, then this blog post is for you!
So without further ado, here are the top 20 best electro acoustic guitar under 1000 dollars! Read more about these fantastic guitars below! There are beginner, intermediate, and even professional models on here, so chances are there’s an option for you and your budget.
- The ShowKit from Max Music, an Electro-Acoustic Guitar bundle, supplied with 40 watt combo amplifier, gig bag, clip-on tuner, strap and a bundle of extras. Everything a guitar player of any skill level could need to get playing right away.
- Full Size Electric Acoustic Guitar: Full 4/4 sized guitar with Dreadnought style body and bridge cut-away design for reaching those higher notes with ease and accuracy. The ShowKit Electro-Acoustic Guitar also has its very own built-in EQ for perfecting those tones.
- ✔ Wonderful Sound: 6 steel string guitar offers a more contemporary sound, brighter and louder, full and vibrant tone, easy to tune, perfect for players of all levels
- ✔ Built-in EQ & Pickup Systems: 4 Band EQ, Bass, Mid, Treble, and Pres, you could change the sound by you needs. Electro acoustic guitar features with built-in pickup systems, it allows you to plug it into an amplifier to increase volume. Good for jamming with a full band, playing in the studio, or playing at a party. You could use it for the stage show or play it acoustically too
- ✔ Portable 3/4 Guitar: Adopt spruce wood as top, sapele wood as back and sides, bone nut and saddle, high quality steel strings, offering full and vibrant tone. Size 36 inches, easy to carry, perfect for travel, outdoor perform or outgoing practice
- ✔ Easy to Tune: Accurate built-in tuner and fully closed tuning pegs can keep the guitar in tune, it can be tuned easily whenever and wherever you want. Perfect for beginners and music lovers, economical and practical
- Full size electro-acoustic guitar with a cutaway, ideal to start learning guitar
- Includes bag, strap, steel strings, and picks, everything needed in a starter pack
- Mahogany contour and base
- Mahogany barrel
- GIVING YOU A GREAT TONE: As gigging musicians, we understand the importance of tone. We've road tested pack after pack and both tone AND sustain is great - even after plenty of use.
- GIVING YOU A BALANCED SOUND: Whether on standard acoustic or electroacoustic, the volume balance between the strings is perfect, regardless of which type of tuning you're playing in.
- Bright, balanced tone with excellent projection and clarity
- Light gauge provides playability and comfortable fretting while maintaining rich, expressive tone
- Ernie Ball Slinkys are played by legends around the world including Slash, Jimmy Page, Metallica, Eric Clapton, and more.
- Preferred by players across many genres, Regular Slinky’s 10-to-46 gauge has become the industry standard.
- Warm, rich tone with excellent projection and clarity
- Medium Light, the most popular gauge, consists of plain steel strings (.012, .016.) and phosphor bronze wound strings (.024, .032, .044, .054)
- Delivers a full tonal spectrum, revealing the unique tonal qualities of your acoustic guitar
- Increased corrosion resistance for a longer lasting uncoated string
- Non-slip silicone handle, firmly-stitched.
- Waterproof oxford cloth exterior, durable two-way metal zippers.
- One complete set of acoustic guitar strings
- Light gauge (.011-.052)
- One complete set of acoustic guitar strings
- Custom light gauge (.011-.052)
- MOST POPULAR – Pursue your passion with D’Addario’s most popular acoustic guitar string set, the Phosphor Bronze Acoustic Guitar Strings Since 1974, phosphor strings have been known for superb, long lasting tone and comfortable playability They are the choice of professionals worldwide
- INSPIRING PERFORMANCE – These light acoustic guitar strings help you achieve amazing performances, as they offer a long lasting, warm, bright and balanced acoustic tone with excellent intonation
- HIGHEST QUALITY - (Pack Of 2 Steel Acoustic Guitar Strings Set) Phosphor Bronze Acoustic Replacement Strings For Your Acoustic Guitar - Complete Set Of Adagio Pro Series Strings (High Street RRP £6.99 Each Pack)
- FINEST TONE - Sound Quality, Tone And Resonance, Reliable And Lasts A Long Time
- ✔︎Quick Release & Easy use: super easy to clip on guitar and quick to change. It can even change keys during a song,just clamp it and let your song fly.
- ✔︎Versatile: this capo can suit your acoustic electric 6-string guitar ,banjo,mandolin or ukulele well.
- One complete set of acoustic guitar strings
- Super light gauge (.009-.045)
- [ADAGIO DELUXE BRONZE CAPO RRP £10.99] - Quick Release allows the instant and easy changing of your guitars key for songs and song writing. An essential gadget for any guitarists. clamps down across the guitar's fingerboard at a particular fret. Capos shorten the length of all the strings at the same time. All the strings now play in higher pitches than they do without the capo. Ideal to add to your accessories kit and learning tools
- [LIFETIME GUARANTEE!] - Full Lifetime Guarantee. Just contact the Seller for support. Smooth, Rounded, High Polished Gloss Finish is twice as bright and high quality when compared next to regular Capo's
- Ideal for Fingerstyle & detailed playing / The Grand Concert body size delivers a well-balanced mid-range tone with great clarity / often favoured for Blues / Jazz / Country style
- Practice, Perform or Record : Ibanez AEQ-2T preamp w/Onboard tuner allows you to tune-up and turn up / 2 band EQ & Volume for total control in any live performance or studio/home recording session.
- Full size dreadnought, steel string Acoustic guitar, an ideal beginner guitar.
- Constructed from quality tonewoods including a spruce top and rosewood fretboard this quality acoustic guitar delivers a warm and bright tone that is a joy to play.
Best Electro Acoustic Guitar Under 1000 Reviews 2021
Alhambra 6 String Acoustic-Electric Guitar
- Solid Red Cedar top with rosewood Binding, high gloss natural finish
- Mahogany back & sides
Alhambra 6 String Acoustic-Electric Guitar is one of the top 5 best electro acoustic guitars under $1000. This guitar has a high gloss natural finish for both the top and back pieces. It has a 650mm radius for comfortable playing with a mahogany neck, mahogany back & sides, and rosewood fingerboard. Alhambra 6 String Acoustic-Electric Guitar is equipped with nickel-plated machine heads and D’Addario strings.
It feels sturdy. It’s not too heavy, but it doesn’t feel cheap. We also like the red cedar top, which adds some nice color to the guitar. There are no loose parts, and it feels like it will be a good investment. The sound is lovely, and the quality of the materials is top-notch. The guitar came set up, ready to play with a gig bag, which fits it well. We like this guitar.
We would recommend this guitar to anyone interested in an acoustic-electric guitar.
– Great value for money.
– Beautiful design and finishes with great sound.
– Sounds a little bit tinny to some people.
– Bigger hands might find it challenging to play because of the smaller neck width.
Yamaha 6 String Series A3M Cutaway Acoustic
- Solid Sitka Spruce top with scalloped bracing for a louder, richer acoustic sound
- Yamaha's new SRT2 system allows you to blend between microphone models and the piezo pickup to find your perfect tone
Yamaha A3M is an excellent guitar for new learners. It has a fantastic price that is under 1000 dollars, and it also delivers a tremendous sound. The design of the guitar is beautiful and stylish. It has a solid Sitka spruce top with scalloped bracing making it a louder, richer acoustic sound. It also has a high comfort satin mahogany neck which is perfect for our style of playing.
The dreadnought cutaway body with a solid back and sides allow us to get higher up on the frets while sitting down, giving us more freedom when playing without having to reach too far or have any pain in our back from sitting in one position for too long. The tone is much more precise than the other acoustic guitars. It came with a case which was very lovely considering most acoustic guitars don’t come with one.
We found this guitar to be straightforward to tune, and we didn’t have any problems stringing it up. The neck is also pretty comfortable, so that makes this an even better buy for us. Overall this is an excellent guitar considering the price point. If you are looking for a nice new guitar to learn on, we recommend this product.
– Great sound for the price.
– Slim taper neck is very comfortable to play on, which is excellent when you are just starting.
– The guitar may need some fine-tuning when it arrives in your home.
Martin Guitar Road Series D-10E Acoustic-Electric Guitar
This guitar offers the high-quality sound, look, and feel of their top-of-the-line models at a fraction of the price. This guitar has a Spruce top that gives that crisp, balanced sound of clarity and power while also featuring Fishman’s MXT acoustic pickup system with a built-in mute function.
This Martin guitar is made with Sapele back and sides wood, giving it rich bass tones while maintaining that classic Martin Acoustic look. Martin’s Road Series of guitars are built to last, so they are ready for late-night jams so you can always be practicing on your own.
Each Martin guitar boasts a high-performance taper neck with a satin feel for comfort and reduced fatigue, making it an easy choice for all your acoustic performances. This guitar offers the high-quality sound, look, and feel of their top-of-the-line models at a fraction of the price. We would recommend this to anyone looking
– The sound of the guitar is rich and pristine.
– It is affordable for a Martin guitar.
– This acoustic-electric guitar looks like an acoustic but has all the functionality of an electric.
– The finish on the back and side wood seems to be prone to chipping or peeling off after some time due to weathering.
Taylor GS Mini-e Solid Koa Top ESB
The finish is beautiful – it’s satin, not gloss, tho some might call that nitpicking – and the guitar is very light for its size. It does sound terrific – especially plugged in thru our amp via the onboard preamp. But what still impresses us about these guitars is how they play unplugged, too – tho some might say that’s more akin to the uke sound. But the fact is, these are full-size guitars with full-size necks.
We’ve owned & played quite a few parlor guitars in the past, and they were always great-sounding but not very fun to play. But these Mini-e’s are something else. They feel so much like regular full-size guitars that you’d swear there was nothing wrong with them – until you pick up another guitar and realize how un-ergonomic these parlor models usually are.
We’ve given the GS Mini-e 5 stars and recommend it for its beautiful sound and smooth neck. We feel justified in doing so, but we do have a few reservations. One is that the thin satin finish on the neck can be sticky – you spend most of your time playing with just your fingertips and nails, and it’s not always easy to keep them clean.
Another is that the strings are very light gauge, which gives you a loud & punchy tone when unplugged – but plugged in, it can give you too much treble and not enough bass. Perhaps heavier gauge string sets will solve this problem over time – we’ll see., but so far, it’s the only Mini-e we’ve tried.
– Beautiful finish – satin, not gloss
– It is very light for its size
– Sounds terrific when plugged in and unplugged too
– Thin satin finish on the neck can be sticky
– Strings are very light gauge
Yamaha NCX2000R Acoustic-Electric Classical Guitar
Yamaha is one of the most popular brands for guitars on the market. We all know that guitars manufactured by Yamaha are of high quality, and this guitar is no exception.
This guitar includes a solid Hokkaido spruce top, solid rosewood back and sides, African mahogany neck, ebony fingerboard with 20 frets (some guitars might have 24 frets), A.R.T 2-way pickup system which can be adjusted by playing power, treble control, bass control, volume control with settings for ON/OUT or cut/boost to shape the tone.
You can also connect it to an amplifier or mixer with the help of the included cable. One thing we liked about this guitar is that it consists of a built-in tuner. This will make it easier for you to tune your guitar when playing. Since this is also an electro-acoustic guitar, it consists of the pickup system in the bridge so you can hear its sound when amplified or plugged into an amplifier or mixer.
All in all, if you are in the market for an instrument in this price range, this one will not disappoint you! The warm sound you get when you plug in the electric feature is flattering to your ears. The neck has a slimmer profile, so it’s easier for you too.
– High quality
– Price is not too high
– A lot of features
– Warm sound, but it might be a con for some people
Best Electro Acoustic Guitar Under 1000 Benefits
Electro-acoustic guitars are a blend of a traditional guitar and an electronic guitar, which offer several unique options. The best electro acoustic guitar under 1000 is typically smaller in size, lighter body weight, and wider neck. These instruments provide an excellent balance between sound quality and affordability.
There are many reasons why a person may want to purchase the best electro acoustic guitar under 1000 dollars. One reason is that it is more affordable than most other guitars on the market. This means that there is a less financial risk for someone who wants to try out guitar as a hobby or pastime but doesn’t know if they will stick with it.
Another benefit of buying this type of guitar instead of one with higher quality components and sound system is that the cost difference can be used towards lessons or musical instrument maintenance. If you think about it, investing in your hobby now could lead to future success!
Some people would like to have an acoustic-electric option available without spending too much money. A broad spectrum of benefits that a person can enjoy when they purchase the best electro acoustic guitar under 1000 dollars. To get the best value for your money, you should always research before buying anything online.
When it comes to an acoustic guitar, this is especially true. All of the information you need to make a good choice is available on the internet, and if you know what you are looking for when it comes to buying the best electro acoustic guitar under 1000 dollars, all the better!
As long as you know what you are looking for, it will be easy to narrow down your options and find a top-performing guitar that meets all of your needs. Several important factors should be considered when you shop for an acoustic guitar. To get the best value out of every dollar, these factors must be thoroughly researched before purchasing.
To sum up, the best electro acoustic guitar under 1000 has the benefits as:
– Great balance between sound quality and affordability
– Less financial risk
– Use towards lessons or instrument maintenance
– A broad range of benefits for your money
Factors To Consider When Choosing Best Electro Acoustic Guitar Under 1000
If you’re looking for a quality electro-acoustic guitar that won’t break the bank, then this part will be of great value to you. Many people think an expensive guitar is the only way to get a high-quality instrument; however, there are plenty of devices under 1000 dollars on the market today. So without further ado, let’s take a look at some factors to consider when choosing the best electro acoustic guitar under 1000:
The Body Style And Size
This aspect is crucial because it defines what type of music you can play with your new purchase. For example, if you want an instrument that suits fingerpicking and folk styles, buying something like Taylor GS Mini or Yamaha FG700S will be great. However, if you’re going to purchase something for rock and metal, then spending your money at Fender CD-60CE is a perfect idea.
The second factor that you should pay attention to when choosing your guitar is the material used to construct it. There are many different materials, such as cheap wood vs. expensive wood, plywood vs. basswood, and more. Some materials can affect the weight of the guitar and even how good it sounds.
Today, most manufacturers offer guitars with rosewood or maple necks; however, we suggest looking for guitars with mahogany necks when buying the best electro acoustic guitar under 1000.
The Pickups And Electronics
Selecting a guitar with understated electronic parts is crucial to help you get the most out of your instrument. Don’t forget to check if the guitar has an onboard tuner, preamp, or quality controls.
Durability And Aesthetics
After deciding what style of music you want to play with your new guitar, you should focus on picking something that is made to last. For example, if you are a beginner, you will have to upgrade or change your instrument so often that you might as well invest in something durable and high-quality.
Some manufacturers today offer additional features such as a built-in tuner, strong gig bag, and quality strings for an extra price. If you can afford it, we recommend buying guitars with these features because they will help you enjoy playing music much more.
You can also buy custom-made or modified instruments online; however, if you don’t know anything about electronics, we suggest sticking with the classics.
FAQs About Best Electro Acoustic Guitar Under 1000
– Which brands of guitars have a warranty on their instruments?
The brands of guitars that offer some sort of cover mainly only provide a warranty on the cover for up to six months, so it’s worth reading the small print. The catch is if you’ve bought your instrument second-hand and aren’t able to find any warranty information or recall notification from them. Then you’ll have no luck in getting a refund.
Suppose there was a previous owner before you, and they don’t have any information about how long ago they got their instrument either. In that case, the best advice is to go with a minimum 12-month manufacturer’s warranty.
The other two ways that guitars can be covered are through non-transferable warranties that were offered by retailers where the guitar was purchased from – usually lasts for three years from the date you bought them from – and also through a retailer’s warranty, which again is usually only for up to six months.
– What is the most popular brand of budget-friendly guitar out there with so many options for buyers?
The best kind of guitar for those who are just starting with a budget in mind is the Yamaha Pacifica Series PAC112V Electric Guitar. Having been played by the likes of John Lennon, this guitar will be one that you can never go wrong with. It’s also available for under $200, which is why it’s number one on this list and comes with suitable quality hardware.
If you’re looking for something made of all-solid wood, then the Seagull S6 Original Acoustic Guitar is an option that you’ll want to consider. This guitar has what is called a “pressure tested” spruce top for extra durability and tone, rosewood sides and back, mahogany neck, and dot inlays for aesthetic reasons.
– Are guitars in this price range worth buying at all?
So to answer the question often asked about whether guitars in this price range are worth buying at all, the answer is that it depends on what you’re looking for. In other words, not always cause there might be something better that would suit your needs even more than a guitar around this price range.
It’s possible that someone could find a specific type of instrument from another company at an excellent deal. If so, they should go with their gut feeling before rushing into anything.
– Will this type of guitar work for my skill level right now?
It might not be a good idea to purchase guitars in this price range if it’s their first guitar. The instruments at a dollar range offer a much lower amount of learning curves and challenges to overcome compared to a guitar in this cost category. This is because the guitars in this price range are designed to be more straightforward and not as challenging when tuning, playing chords, and strumming tunes.
– Is it possible that a guitar can go out of tune quickly with playing every day, and what is the best way to buy a new guitar for these troubles in mind?
The answer to your question is yes, guitars can go out of tune quickly with playing every day.
The best way to ensure that the guitar won’t be out of tune often is to get quality hardware that will hold up well. It’s also good to purchase a guitar that has more than one way of adjusting the string, such as fine tuners at the head of each string. However, the downside of this strategy is that they make it more difficult for beginners.
A new instrument can also be costly, and this can be another deterrent for people who are budget conscious. There are many ways for how you can buy a guitar. If someone is having trouble tuning their guitar, they should practice tuning by ear more often because it helps them maintain the ability to adjust.
If you are looking for the best electro acoustic guitar under 1000, but have limited funds to spend on an instrument, the best option is to buy one that costs less than 1000. There are many options out there in this price range, with some of them having all solid wood and other features which will help make your life easier as a beginner or intermediate player. If you want more information about what guitars are available at this cost level, be sure to read our article!
Guitars in this price range can be an excellent investment for those who want to break into the world of music. The guitars on our list are all excellent and sound amazing, so you’ll have no trouble finding one that suits your needs and skill level. If you’ve been struggling with tuning issues when it comes to your guitar, try practicing more often or by ear. Doing so will help maintain your ability to adjust the instrument!