Looking for the best Yamaha keyboard?
The Yamaha company has been around since 1887, and they are one of the most respected brands in all of music. They have a wide variety of keyboards to choose from, including digital pianos, synthesizers, and even guitars!
If you’re looking for an instrument that will last you a lifetime or more than just a few years then this is the place to go. And if you’re not sure what type of sound you want yet, there are plenty of options available on our review to choose from!
- Yamaha HPH-MT8 headphones combine accurate reproduction with high-resolution sound, for quality audio during studio and mixing sessions or simply when listening to music
- With foldable joints, lightweight and comfortable synthetic leather as well as low-resistance cushions to alleviate fatigue during longer sessions
- Enjoy superb, balanced sound and supreme comfort with the OneOdio Studio monitor headphones. Large, 50 millimeter speaker unit drivers combined with neodymium magnets provides stereo Hi-Fi level sound; powerful bass, clear vocal, and crisp high tones form perfect balanced sound.
- A standard-sized 3.5mm plug aux cable with mic are included （make it a headphone with mic. A long, DJ-style 9.8ft cord with 6.35 plug easily reaches from the TV or stereo to your sofa. They both are completely detachable, so that you don't need to spend all hours of the day plugged into your mixer.
- The RockJam 761 keyboard piano super kit includes an electronic keyboard with 61 full-size keys giving you that traditional piano feel whilst maintaining a portable and compact design that can be powered by either main (power supply included) or batteries
- This RockJam 761 digital piano keyboard features a touch display panel that both displays feedback and engages the 200 rhythms, 200 tones, a teaching function, and 30 demo songs that are part of its functionality
- Yamaha L-2C keyboard stand for compatiable Yamaha electronic keyboards is easy to use, quick to set up and stable instrument stand for use with the PSR, PSR-E, NP and EZ series
- Fixed height keyboard stand which can be collapsed for storage or travel purposes, under bed storage and other compact spaces
- ULTRA-PREMIUM PROTECTION: Introduce a breathable layer to keep your keyboard clean and safe against all the dust, dirt, or wear. And enjoy the EXTENDED LIFETIME of your instruments.
- SPANDEX - NYLON MATERIALS: Efficient combination brings the best of durability, flexibility, and appearance as well as makes it easier to handle. Allow your instruments to rest with the confidence.
- The PSR-F51 is a simple, compact and portable digital keyboard with an intuitive control panel, full-size keys and basic keyboard features - Ideal as a beginner keyboard for both kids and adults
- Learning to play just got easier: Thanks to its colour-coded control panel and digital display, the PSR-F51 is incredibly easy to operate - Simply select the instrument Voice and rhythm and off you go
- Best of Piano Classics - 50 Famous Pieces for Piano
- Hans-Günter Heumann (Author)
- The PSR-E373 digital keyboard makes it easy to start playing: Thanks to the wide range of functions and 61 touch-sensitive keys, this keyboard is the go-to instrument for beginners
- Two people can play the PSR-E373 at the same time thanks to Duo mode, while Smart Chord, multi-finger mode and a connection with the Rec'n'Share app allow for even more playing possibilities
- High Quality, Vibrant Stickers To Help You Learn The Piano
- Transparent, Removable, Markless, Durable.
- Heavy-duty electric piano stand double-x frame construction ensures extra stability for heavy and light digital electronic keyboards
- The quick-release mechanism on this digital piano stand allows the user to adjust the height, from 10 - 98 cm; compared to most other stands which only permit five set positions
- Ideal for both standing and seated performances thanks to the fully adjustable height of 23cm - 99cm
- Features a robust die-cast joint to provide locking security and easy adjustability
- 76 key touch sensitive digital piano
- Stereo grand piano sound
- ANTI-SKID UPGRADE OF THE SUSTAIN PEDAL GROUNDING SURFACE:the bottom surface of the damper sustain pedal has been improved and enlarged (9.68*4.53 inch) and 2 pcs of non-slip rubber pads have been added to increase the contact surface of the damper pedal, make the anti-skid effect is better fixed in place, no matter how crazy you are playing.
- HIGH-QUALITY :this electronic digital keyboard sustain pedal adopts the principle of ergonomic design and upgrades to be closer to the size of the foot, making the universal sustain pedal experience more comfortable. the surface also adopts the anti-skid stripe design of the car brake pedal, which increases the aesthetics and practicality of the keyboard pedal. the high-quality materials make the shell sturdy and durable. the internal materials switch and spring life can reach 10,000 times.
- SIZE - 98cm*42cm*18cm, pay attention to the size before purchasing. Ideal fits for 61 keyboard models.with Nylon cord and locking clasp to tighten with.
- ADVANTAGE - Dust-proof composite fabric is easy-to-clean and stain resistant, enjoy the extended lifetime of your instruments.
- Elegance and simplicity in one - Piaggero NP-12 is a simple and stylish digital home keyboard for beginners that combines a practical design with quality sound that goes everywhere with you
- This compact keyboard features 61 keys in a piano-style keyboard and 10 quality Voices - Play it like a concert grand piano or like a sweet electric one and have fun while practicing
- 61 Full-Size Keys: Despite its highly portable and compact design, This RockJam keyboard piano houses 61 full-sized keys to replicate the feel of a traditional piano
- Modern Features: This RockJam digital piano combines 61 percussion instruments, 300 rhythms, 300 tones, pitch bend, 118 record and playback functions, micro SD, aux in, and USB inputs
- Product 1: Authenticity and portability in one: Authentic acoustic piano sound in a compact and portable package - P-45B offers great sound in a light and simple design
- Product 1: This full size piano offers a graded hammer standard (GSH) 88-key piano keyboard and 10 quality Voices - Play it like an acoustic piano or like a sweet electric one and have fun while practicing
- Portable and lightweight, the PSS-A50 has been designed to offer ultimate freedom for beginners, mobile e-keyboard featuring a host of built-in features suitable for creating the next big hit on the go
- Thanks to the built-in Arpeggiator, the PSS-A50 offers plenty of choice for creating music which you love to play and listen to, creating melodies and inspiring beats
- 120 tones, 70 rhythms, 100 built in songs
- easy to use ‘Step-Up’ lesson system and ‘Voice Prompt’
- 5 position height adjustable double x-frame stand
- Pin-lock system with adjustable screw
Best Yamaha Keyboard Reviews 2021
Yamaha REFACE CP
- Vintage Keyboard Sound Engine with six incredibly detailed vintage keyboard types
- Five stomp box-style effects with direct control
The Yamaha REFACE CP is indeed a sound generator for antique keyboards that includes six highly realistic antique keyboard varieties.
The keyboard’s 128-note rhythms guarantee that there are no dropouts. This is an excellent choice if you want a high-quality keyboard that you can use anytime and anywhere. This Yamaha REFACE CP is ideal for any artist who wants to take their music on the go, with a full-size piano keyboard and an integrated speaker system.
This is known to be the best automatic keyboard. The top place to not get this type of keyboard is Amazon. It is very easy to use and it has a vintage sound engine with six keyboard types that are available.
It also includes a tiny keyboard featuring 37 keys that allows you to perform well even if you are a beginner. The best feature is that it includes an integrated speaker structure that lets you listen to music anywhere, at any time.
One great thing about this keyboard is that it allows you to play anywhere anytime. It also has an internal speaker system as well as a 37 key full-size keyboard which gives you great performance even if you are new.
Another characteristic that distinguishes this keyboard as one of the finest automated keyboards is its full-size piano keypad, which allows for excellent performance. It also includes an integrated audio system, allowing you to listen to music anywhere, at any time.
However, there are also some people who are not happy with this product because it only has 120 voice polyphony which is lower compared to other models. Still, it is one of the best keyboards that you can find in the market.
This Yamaha REFACE CP is a retro keyboard audio engine that features six highly realistic historical keyboard varieties. It is currently one of the finest keyboards available.
– Vintage sound engine with six keyboard types.
– Has a full-size keyboard.
– Has an internal speaker system.
– Has 5 stompbox-style effects that are controllable and easy to control.
– Has a low polyphony of 120 voices.
- Authenticity and portability in one: Authentic acoustic piano sound in a compact and portable package - P-45 offers great sound in a light and simple design
- This full size piano offers a graded hammer standard (GSH) 88-key piano keyboard and 10 quality Voices - Play it like an acoustic piano or like a sweet electric one and have fun while practicing
With the P-45B, Yamaha has designed the ideal piano for beginners. A standardized hammer 88-key keyboard and Ten elevated voices are included in this full-size piano. Play it as an antique piano or a beautiful electric piano, and enjoy yourself while practising.
With its thin and light design, the P-45B is excellent for mobility, making it your constant friend wherever you go. Take it with you everywhere you’ll need to listen to music.
This is accomplished using enhanced wave storage sound generator tech, which allows you to hear a genuine grand piano tone even if you’re not connected to something like an outlet.
The P-45B is simple to use due to its one-button operation and easy configuration settings, allowing you to dial in your piano as if you were playing it live anywhere that you are.
It comes with a pedal, AC adaptor and a manual. The sound of the Yamaha P45B digital piano is incredibly realistic and you will be impressed by how it sounds. We really love the look of the Yamaha P-45B. It is sleek and black, perfect for any home or studio.
The keyboard comes with 88 full-size keys making it big enough to feel like a real piano but small enough to fit almost anywhere you want it to be. This makes the Yamaha P-45B an ideal piano for people who need portability without sacrificing the size of their piano.
Yamaha P-45B is also your partner when you are on the move thanks to its lightness and compact design. It provides all of the same great features as a full-size acoustic piano but it comes with the added benefit of portability. This makes it an ideal travel companion for pianists who need to be able to practice and perform whenever the opportunity comes up.
There is a lot of great functionality packed into this small and portable piano. The Yamaha P45B digital piano has an amazing sound quality thanks to its advanced wave memory tone generator.
This allows you to experience all of the rich sounds that your favourite acoustic pianos make. It sounds fantastic and any pianist would be perfectly happy with its sound quality.
The user manual included with this piano gives you great ideas for ways to set up your sounds and styles. This makes the Yamaha P45B a very user-friendly instrument and it is great for beginners and seasoned musicians alike.
There aren’t many downfalls to be found with the P-45B but one of them does have to do with its display screen. It doesn’t offer much information, so you won’t be able to see your settings in much detail. This isn’t much of an issue when you are playing the piano, but it can make configuring your sounds more difficult than it has to be.
Overall, we really love the look and feel of the Yamaha P-45B. The piano offers a wide range of sounds and styles that will make your practice sessions much more fun and fulfilling. It is also incredibly easy to use, making it a wonderful instrument for both children and adults alike.
– The sound of the Yamaha P45B is fantastic and realistic.
– The ten high-quality Voices make training more pleasurable.
– Easy to use, with one-button operation and simple configuration settings that you can play around with easily.
– Display screen doesn’t offer much information, making it difficult to see your settings when configuring sounds.
- The PSR-E373 is an ideal portable keyboard for beginners and hobbyists
- Packed with over 622 stunning sounding instrument Voices and a wealth of accompaniment Styles
For novices and hobbyists, this Yamaha PSR-E373 is an excellent compact keyboard. It comes with 622 incredible instrument sounds. Not only that, but it also comes with a variety of accompanying types.
This same PSRE37 line now has the SALite voice, which was acquired from the strong PSR-S versions. The voice allows for emotive, actual control, which contributes to the voice’s authenticity.
It comes with a sustain pedal input which gives you great control over the reproduction of piano sounds while playing. You can also buy an AC adapter separately for extra power.
In terms of sound, The Yamaha PSR-E373 has a 3-way speaker system. It consists of a tweeter and two full-range speakers. This feature compensates for the lack of low bass by compensating with enhanced treble and mid-tones. The speakers are located at the sides to improve airflow allowing them to produce better sound quality.
Another great benefit of the Yamaha PSR-E373 is its Auto accompaniment feature. The most common styles are built into the keyboard. This allows you to play along with your favourite songs easily, by letting you select a backing style and simply following the on-screen chord suggestions.
Not to mention that this Yamaha keyboard is portable, with a lightweight of only 11.7 pounds and boasting a slim design. This makes it more convenient to move around with on your gigs or for those who travel a lot.
We also like that this Yamaha keyboard features a USB -> HOST connector, which means you may use MIDI wire to link your keyboard to exterior devices such as laptops, hard disk drives, as well as other devices. Users may also save electricity by using the automatic power-off feature.
This Yamaha PSR-E373 keyboard is great for beginners and enthusiasts who want to figure out how to practice the piano or use it as a background for vocal tracks or training sessions.
However, this model has some limitations such as; it does not touch-sensitive and has limited input/output options. One other issue is that the display is not backlit making it hard to check its settings in low light. Finally, It does not come with a stand which may be an add-on cost for many people.
Nonetheless, this model is an excellent way to get started and enthusiasts. The Yamaha PSR-E373 is an excellent option for novices and enthusiasts. It features a great speaker system that is simple to use. For anyone searching for a nice compact keyboard, we strongly suggest it.
– 622 breathtakingly beautiful instruments
– 3-way speaker system consisting of a tweeter and two full-range speakers
– Comes with an auto-accompaniment feature which allows you to play along with your favourite songs
– Lack of low bass
– Does not come with a stand
The Yamaha PSR-E273 is a 73 key two-octave keyboard. It is a good choice for beginners because it’s affordable, lightweight and portable.
The keys are not weighted so it will feel different from a full-size piano that you may have played before. But after a few weeks of playing on the PSR-E273, you’ll start to get used to it and the difference won’t bother you anymore.
Unlike other keyboards in its price range that only have demo songs, the Yamaha PSR-E273 has more than 50 preset songs that can be played with on this keyboard. Plus you can add on voices and record your own music!
We really like that it has a built-in help menu. The help menu is very helpful for beginners because it shows you how to play chords, select voices and other useful information about playing the piano on the Yamaha PSR-E273 keyboard.
Also, the keyboard has a USB port which you can plug in your flash drive and play songs that are saved on it. This is not just an option for the Yamaha PSR-E273 but other keyboards as well, such as piano keyboards from Casio and Korg. It’s nice to be able to add your own songs because you get bored playing the same preset songs.
Its Education Suite is another beneficial tool for a novice. It has an integrated lesson that will teach you what to do to perform chords and perhaps even tunes! It’s crucial to master this as a beginning since otherwise, your hands won’t really know what to do when performing on the piano.
The main thing about the PSR-E273 is that it lets you learn how to play the piano or keyboard with all the features and songs it has.
It’s an excellent pick for novices because it comes with everything you need (such as sheet music and books). Everything you need to get started playing is included, including the Education Suite, preset tunes, plus USB connection.
The PSR-E273 is very user friendly for people who are more of the beginner type of player. The ease of use makes it the perfect keyboard to start out with. It has a very rich quality sound. It can be used on stage or in your living room because it produces great sound, even for its size!
We also love that it has its own built-in metronome and accompaniment/rhythm options. Having a metronome and accompaniment allows you to play with a click track and keep you steady. We think this is an important thing for beginners to learn because the beat of the song needs to be kept steady when playing music on the keyboard.
Overall, Yamaha PSR-E273 is a great choice if you’re just starting out because it’s affordable, has USB connectivity and has its own built-in tutorial. This keyboard can be used as your first step into the world of keyboards and music!
– The Yamaha PSR-E273 is affordable, lightweight and portable.
– It has 4 function buttons.
– This keyboard provides you with 400 tones and 100 built-in songs.
The keys are not weighted so it will feel different from a full-size piano that you may have played before.
- Fits in at home, fits in life: With its compact, classic design, the PSR-E360 keyboard is suitable for any room & lifestyle, and is easy to transport
- With 61 touch-sensitive keys, 400 high-quality instrument sounds, 130 accompaniment styles & 112 songs, maximum playing fun is guaranteed / Easy Song Book available for download
The Yamaha PSR-E360B is the perfect choice for people who are always on the go. It’s small and lightweight enough to take with you wherever I go without lugging around extra equipment. The sound quality is wonderful and it might have all of the features that you want in a keyboard.
The keys are touch-sensitive so they give you an idea of how hard you’re pressing down on them to play your song or notes. You can still press down hard enough to do two different voicings at the same time which is really nice since there aren’t all that many keyboards out there that have this capability.
It has 400 different sounds and styles, which is more than enough for a beginner. I’m not picky about what instruments play in a song so long as it’s something that sounds nice. There are also 112 songs built into the keyboard if you don’t want to use your own or download any from an online source.
The education suite is perfect for users who have never played a musical instrument before.
You can learn how to play through this program which lets you use the same adjustable settings as real instructors would use with their lessons. Just select lessons, follow along with them like you’re reading music and then play what you just learned individually or side by side with the lesson’s track.
One thing we did notice while we were trying out the keyboard was that it doesn’t come with an AC adapter. We had to get one of our own so we could get this keyboard up and running.
It would be nice if Yamaha included everything you need in one package instead of having to go out and purchase something else for your new toy, but at least it’s easy to get the adapter you need.
All in all, this is a wonderful keyboard for beginners. You can use it for fun, play around with the different settings and styles or you can start learning how to play this instrument if you need to.
– Compact design
– Easy to use
– Perfect for beginners
– Touch-sensitive keys
– Doesn’t come with an AC adapter
Best Yamaha Keyboard Benefits
Since Yamaha has been in business for decades, they are no strangers to the piano world. They have made some of the best keyboards on the market with features that set them apart from other brands.
The great thing about most of their pianos is that they are full of rich, deep tones that most players enjoy. This can be attributed to their proprietary sound engine.
Besides their sound, most people also enjoy how lightweight they feel when playing them. They also come in a variety of sizes so you can find one that will fit your needs the best.
All in all, keyboards from Yamaha are some of the best you can buy. They have a variety of high-quality sounds and a great feel when playing, which makes them one of my personal favourites for pianos.
- You will enjoy playing for hours on end
- If you want your child to be able to learn piano, these keyboards are perfect.
- Yamaha keyboards are the best choice for beginners and professionals alike.
- Yamaha’s sound engines give you access to great sounds.
- Keys on Yamaha keyboards feel nice to play, especially after practising with low-quality ones.
- Yamaha keyboards come in many different malts so you can find one that will fit your needs perfectly.
Factors To Consider When Choosing Best Yamaha Keyboard
Choosing the best Yamaha keyboard can be a daunting task. There are so many options, and it is easy to become overwhelmed with all of the choices out there.
This article will give you some pointers on what to look for in your next keyboard purchase, as well as reviews on five popular models that should help narrow down your search.
If you are looking for something that has a large number of voices or other features, this may not be the article for you- but if you want an overview of what makes different keyboards stand out from each other, then read on!
The first thing you should consider is the size of your new keyboard. Size can vary greatly between models, especially with keyboards designed for professional use or those with 88 keys.
If you are looking for a digital keyboard to buy for your child, make sure that the one you choose fits their needs. The last thing you want to do is purchase a keyboard that is too much for them to handle, but you also don’t want to buy one that is too small for their age.
Number of Keys
Of course, the number of keys on your new keyboard is important as well! The majority of digital keyboards have 76 or 88 full-sized keys.
If you are looking for a keyboard that has smaller keys, you should consider purchasing an electronic keyboard designed for children.
The number of voices on your keyboard can vary greatly between models- some have 200 or more! You should consider how many voices you need before making any purchase.
If you don’t think you will ever use the built-in voices, then just go for a keyboard that has the features you need. You can always add voices later on using a USB connection.
Weight can be important to consider if you are going to be moving your keyboard around a lot. Cheaper keyboards tend to weigh more than their pricier counterparts, but this may not always be true! Be sure to check out each model’s specifications before making a purchase.
Take note of the size and weight of your keyboard as well as its number of keys, voices, and extra features. This will make it easier to narrow down your search!
If you are going to be playing your keyboard for hours every day, you will want a keyboard that is low maintenance.
You also need to think about how long it will take for you to change or replace the instrument’s batteries if they run out mid-practice session!
Remember to consider the sound of your keyboard- some lower-end keyboards may not deliver high-quality sounds, which can affect your experience.
Check out this video for better visualisation:
FAQs about Best Yamaha Keyboard
What Is The Difference Between A Digital Piano And An Acoustic Piano?
Both types of pianos have their merits, so it is important to consider which ones are more suited to your needs.
Acoustic pianos are the only type that offers an organic touch response and feels available today. It also provides a good benefit for live music sessions with friends or family members due to its ability to create an atmosphere without electrical output.
An electric piano, on the other hand, may be better for practising at home because it requires less maintenance while conserving space in your home to give their size.
How Can I Buy A Low-Cost Yamaha Keyboard?
Buying a well-known brand name such as Yamaha is a good starting point if you are on a tight budget. The brand is popular for making quality instruments, so it is typically safe to assume that you will be making an investment in the long run.
Keep in mind that while these keyboards are typically cost-effective, it is important to look into the build quality of the components that make the instrument to ensure the best value for your money.
How Do You Set Up Your Yamaha Keyboard?
Firstly, you will need to connect your instrument to an amplifier. To do this, all Yamaha models should come with a piano-length power cord. Once plugged in, your speakers should turn on automatically for amplification of the sounds it produces.
Next, make sure the volume knob is turned up past 1 o’clock to let other people hear what you are playing.
Finally set it directly in front of you and start playing! Or better yet try setting up some other devices facing your keyboard so that instruments produce different sounds while encouraging experimentation between each device too!
Will Practicing On An Electric Keyboard Help Me Prepare For Playing Piano?
Playing on either type of keyboard will allow you to practice playing music notes, but not necessarily help with transitioning into playing scales or chords.
An acoustic piano is more suited towards learning how to play or improvise chords and scales because of the amount of expression it can produce. This is also beneficial when trying to learn how to read sheet music too.
What Are Some Basic Tips For Playing On A Yamaha Keyboard?
It might be best to start off by familiarizing yourself with the layout and playability of the keyboard before attempting to play an actual piece of music.
This can be done by playing individual notes on each key and listening to the sounds it produces, as well as taking notes on how hard or soft you need to press down in order for it to sound correct.
Purchasing your best Yamaha keyboard is an investment in your musical future. The best way to find the perfect one for you is by reading our reviews and deciding which of these products would work best for your needs.
If you’re not sure how to narrow it down, we recommend checking out some of the top-rated options on Amazon that we’ve listed above. These are reliable keyboards that will last through years of playing time without breaking or wearing down like cheaper models often do.
Don’t wait any longer! Check out what’s available now!